VintageTrims.com is a 37 year old company that offers truly unique trims of all kinds. We sell to retail stores, Broadway shows and other live theatre & film & television shows and, of course, direct to consumers. VintageTrims.com is a favorite with people who love to sew throughout the United States and the World. We've shipped internationally to over 25 countries.
We buy in huge quantities from a wide range of national manufacturers and distributors.. Our trims are mostly of vintage fashion, meaning they were constructed decades ago in countries like Japan, the Netherlands, France, West Germany and the United States. Most trims are no longer made in the USA and are made in Asia so the older USA made trims are getting harder and harder to find. You'll find unique trims here that are not found anywhere else in the world. The colors and qualities are often as spectacular as they are unique.
What you need to know...
- We've been in business since 1980. More than 37 years!.
- All of our merchandise is genuine and high quality
- Thousands of items in stock. We own everything shown on our websites.
- Every item ships from our warehouses in Fergus Falls, Minnesota
- We want your order. We have many long time customers whom we greatly value. We appreciate you.
- Returns are ok within 30 days of purchase (except cut yardage). We cannot accept returns on cut yardage. Returns are subject to the deduction of original shipping cost to you on the order.
- VintageTrims.com is part of Kiefers.com a multi-channel e-commerce company based in Fergus Falls, MN. Our other websites include ChandelierParts.com, Kiefer Auction Supply, Vintagetrims.com, FargoRubberStamp.com, and other specialty sites.
We are not drop shippers or brokers. All items are in our warehouse in Fergus Falls. We try to ship every order the same day or next, depending upon order volume on the day your order comes in. We value you as a customer and welcome your inquiry or order.